Skip to content
ARPCBI Member Objectives
- Maintain and develop the Red Poll Breed of cattle.
- Provide and maintain a comprehensive register of pure bred Red Poll Cattle.
- Encourage the education and development of the Red Poll breeder to keep abreast of market and scientific change.
- Spread the use of Red Poll cattle throughout the Beef Industry and maximise financial gains for members and commercial users.
- Collect, verify and publish ethical information relating to Red Poll cattle to promote the interests of Red Poll members.
- Interact with all sections of the Industry that have the best interests of the Beef Industry as their objectives.
- Maintain communication between the members, the Beef Industry and consumers by newsletter and annual production, Web Page updating, pamphlets and advertising.
- Provide up to date regulations to maximise the genetic advancement of the Red Poll Breed.
- To manage the Australian Red Poll Cattle Breeders’ Inc. efficiently and ethically for the welfare of all members.